I love a wedding in Glasgow City Centre. And St. Lukes weddings I am all over like sugar on a hot doughnut at the Barras! I have only assisted other photographers at St Lukes so was obviously buzzing with this one!
Bridal prep at The Grasshoppers hotel with Claire and her mental mob of bridesmaids on the Jägerbombs and Prosecco (The only thing missing to make it a true Scottish bridal prep was Bucky).
Onto St Lukes to meet Jordan with wonderful Ronit Quayle Humanist conducting the ceremony. We wont mention the bus full of guest breaking down or the rings going missing…. Not a wedding if there isnt a hiccup!
This is the first time we have ever seen silent vows, it’s really beautiful – Hope to see that more often!
A quick stroll through the Barras for a couple shoot – I F*cking LOVE doing photos in the Barras! The characters were out in Force for Claire & Jordan, including;
- A guy saying Claire had the exact same dress as his soon to be wife (Getting married in Spain!)
- Another bride out on her hen do!
- The young team you clapping and cheering as we walked past – #PEOPLEMAKEGLASGOW!
St Lukes Wedding Photography
We love St Lukes Weddings – So if you’re getting married there GET IN TOUCH
THE BIGGEST thanks to Claire & Jordan for letting us be part of their day and for their kind words during and after the wedding. Huge, huge love to you both!
Glasgow Wedding suppliers
A massive shout out to our fellow suppliers on the day too, everything you need for a St Lukes Wedding – We love you all! ;
- Venue – Saint Luke’s & The Winged Ox
- Humanist – Ronit Quayle, Humanist Society Scotland
- Hair – Hair by Natalie
- Makeup – Laura Shirley Makeup
- Dress – Barony Brides, Greenock
- Kilts – Houston Kilt Makers, Paisley
- Decor – Make Believe Events
- Stationery – Bottled Love
- Flowers – Angel K Silk Weddings
- Band – Splendid Gentleman